Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Well we got no choice, all the girls and boys...": Originally Published May 15, 2008

Hey everyone--

No major political issue here. I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone an excellent and carefree summer. Enjoy it, because when you all come back in the fall, we're going to have a load of work to do to elect a Democrat to the White House in November!

There will still be blog posts here throughout the summer, and I might even write one or two myself, so keep checking!

I'd also like to say congratulations to our seniors, and on behalf of the College Dems, we wish you all the very best of luck in all your endeavors.

Have a fantastic summer, and to steal a line from my other major affiliation:

We never really say goodbye. We'll see you real soon, and ON WISCONSIN!!

No comments: